INGATLAH!

HANYA DENGAN MENGINGATI ALLAH... MAKA HATI AKAN MENJADI TENANG...

Monday, January 28, 2008

29 January 2008 - 1417 hrs

Phew... Penat hari nie.. penat pikir... hari nie board meeting.. Nak present draft audited account yang considered final. But, morning, auditor called me and saying that my cashflow salah.. Wei.. we all dah print the draft last night, n now he saying that one item in the cash flow is wrong.. mati la cam nie... the draft dah masuk file company sec dah.. lapan copy lak tu.. mmg la one line item.. but it does effect few line.. tension.. my boss lagi tension.. before this, takkan dia tak perasan benda tu salah.. then what for he became auditor... idiot..

So, I ammend my working, and email to him... so, now waiting for the new draft.. The board meeting is on 3pm sharp.. apa nie.. lagi abt 40 minutes.. I dont want to think anything now...

No comments: