INGATLAH!

HANYA DENGAN MENGINGATI ALLAH... MAKA HATI AKAN MENJADI TENANG...

Saturday, February 2, 2008

3 Feb 2008 - 1243 hrs

Sunday... Its was the best day in my life.. I love sunday... as I can lepak at home for the whole day... except, if my mum ask to go to wedding or my relative house.. I dont mind going... hehehhe...

Today morning, went to market.. biasala... and n0w, im waiting for my mum, as she wanted to bring me to her friend wedding.. so, masa tgh waiting nie la, online jap.. apa lagi.. download songs n movies la.. n surf friendster, my office mail, and this blog.. takde kerije..

yesterdayy, went to KL.. but, dont know y i really feel it - I hate KL.. too many people.. so crowd.. n soooo packed!!! I feel like I cant breath... so, its just my friend really wanted to go there... so, just ikut je la...

No comments: