INGATLAH!

HANYA DENGAN MENGINGATI ALLAH... MAKA HATI AKAN MENJADI TENANG...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

23 January 2008

Phew.. That’s the first thing I said when I woke up this morning... Its cuti time... hehehhe.. Even though its only for 1 day, but for me, its better than nothing.. I am too tired, too de-motivated, too pressure, and too bored with my current task. I do like my job... but, sometimes, I hate to focus on one task, where people like to change the instruction.. Please.. Be firm.. Don’t expect me to change anything every time.. I dah start gaduh ngan external auditor. Tak sangka, Pangkat manager, international audit firm lak tu, but bodo… really menyakitkan hati.. kena sebijik ngan I.. hehehe.. don’t play play…

Hari nie, I just want to lepak at home only.. So, apa lagi. My niece and nephew, pagi pagi dah kena buka buku. Hehehhe.. Yang Mira – standard 1 – I bagi latihan BM and maths. Science malam tadi dia dah buat. Takpe la.. Baru lagi kan.. slow slow la.. Si adam – Pre school, bagi dia BM – buat ejaan. Then, I ask him to start drawing. As this is to teach him to lembut /lenturkan tangan. So, he asked me to draw for him fish, squid, crab, clams, house, sea, and boat. I did. So, after that, dia ikut la.. Alhamdulillah, boleh juga la dia ikut, After that, Bagi makan tengah hari, and now, 2 of them are in my room – main plastesin (tanah liat) Itu janji I to them, so that they will follow my instruction to study. Plastesin at first berwarna warni, now dah jadi warna kelabu.. Buat pizza la, buat baby dalam buaian, buat lesung batu, n buat buku. Now, both of them tgh lelong buku plastesin. So cute..

The funny part is, while playing, they can ask me, “Khalaji taknak bawa kiteorg jalan jalan ke?”. They are smart.. so smart.. La nie, tgh piker la nak bawa mereka gi mana… any idea???

No comments: