INGATLAH!

HANYA DENGAN MENGINGATI ALLAH... MAKA HATI AKAN MENJADI TENANG...

Friday, January 25, 2008

25 January 2007 - until 2 pm

What on earth happening today!! heheheh.. (substitute with word *hell*.. not nice ma..)..I did submit my latest consol working and notes,together with the cash flow last tuesday.. but, today, the auditor called me and ask why my consol working not tie with cash flow.. where got.. cheh!!! apa nie.. luckily my boss answering his call.. if not, i dah jerit dah...A

nd today, ada je issue kat office nie. normally, when friday comes, two of female staff di kehendaki jaga pagar.. as our security guard go for Friday prayer. Bukanla berdiri kat pintu pagar tu.. But, dalam post guard, which is complete with air- cond and TV.. heheheh.. by the way, today is not my duty yet. But, its happen that, one of the female staff who should be jaga pagar today, went to our branch office in Penang. and her partner start to bising bising la, said that i can only jaga for 1 hour.. another hour someone has to replace that lady yg pergi penang. so, jadi la satu kekecohan di office nie hari nie. sampai ED called my boss asking who can replace that girl.. I just shocked.. ED can ask anyone to do it rite.. but, why he ask my boss - mana my boss n i tgh siapkan audited account?? she also have to think abt benda nie ke..For me, very simple. That girl yg pergi Penang tu, y not she arrange someone to replace her masa dia pergi Penang? senang nye nak lepas tgn.. I nie, tak pernah cari pasal lagi ngan bebudak kat sini. But, plz dont ask me to start.. mulut I lagi laser.. but, I prefer to sabar.. sabar la dulku. c how can i hold this kesabaran...

so, my boss minta i replace her.. mmg la i taknak memula.. sebab its not my time yet.. But, malas nak cakap banyak banyak.. but, if people start to penting kan diri, I pun nak kena penting kan diri la.. So, when my turn datang, I wont jaga la.. Either she or other have to replace me. As, i dah jaga today.. Ntah hapa hapa ntah....But, to tell the truth, no body like this kind of attitude. And the staff yg ke penang tu, no body in the office like her.. everyone hates her.. Im not saying that I hate her.. but, u know la.. mulut dok nak melaser je.. I pun boleh laser gak.. but I nie taknak la melukakan perasaan org.. WHat for.. rite...So, tu la citer sampai tgh hari tadi.. la nie, nak sambung check draft audited account lak..

No comments: