INGATLAH!

HANYA DENGAN MENGINGATI ALLAH... MAKA HATI AKAN MENJADI TENANG...

Friday, January 25, 2008

25 January 2008 - Sad Memory

I hate year 2007. As that year I lost my beloved my father - due to brain tumor - stage 4. What happen on this date last year, was, I with my father - shopping, who had been discharge from Hospital - after brain surgery - to remove part of the tumor from his brain on 19 January 2007. We actually went out to Alam Central. As he need to buy new handphone. So, I accompanied him to buy new handphone. He bought Nokia 6280. After that, he wanter to buy mini TV and electric shaver. So, we went to the store to get those item.

I was remembered, he walked really slow. He never walk that slow before. I know, it definitely cause by the tumor - which effect his nerve. And, he was wearing an orrange T-Shirt and "kupiah", which is to cover his head, although we can still see the stitches. But, I dont care about other people who kept staring at us. I do not feel shame that time. I was proud walking with my father. As he is strong enough to go out in the public looking like that..

I still remember that moment.. He was so cute that time. I still cannot believe that he passed away last year.. Maybe I dont want to believe it...

No comments: