INGATLAH!

HANYA DENGAN MENGINGATI ALLAH... MAKA HATI AKAN MENJADI TENANG...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

November 9, 2008 ; 1938hrs

I can't forget the day today. As one of my friend pass away today morning - around 9.15 am.

Today morning, I woke up a bit late. And we (me and my mum) are suppose to visit my friend, Nurul Hafizah at Hospital Tuanku Ampuan Rahimah (HTAR), Klang. So, around 8.50am, we went out from house to HTAR. According to my mum's friend, the ward can be visited anytime on sunday. based on this information, we pergi jugalah, even though I feel a bit cuak.. as, HTAR is not like any other hospital. Its quite strict. But, since my mum's friend dah cakap cam tu, we all pun pergi jugalah..

We reach HTAR around 9.10 - 9.15 am. Pergi dekat lift, ada org jaga, n ask us where to go. So, I told the guard, ward 7A. and then the guard told me to go and get the visitor's pass at the counter. We went to the counter, and the clerk told us that, for that ward - 7A, no pass will be given, and we must follow the visiting hours - which is 12.30 noon. Although we tried to pujuk her to let us go, but she tak bagi.. (sabar je la). so, my mum try to call my friend's mum (as she is my mum friend oso la), but couldnt get through. So, we went back home. and as I reach home, my brother told me that he received a phone call saying that "my friend had pass away today morning".. at the same time we reach hospital..

A bit sad, as i couldnt see her for the last time.. Last time I saw her at one of our friend wedding, 2 yrs ago...

So, waiting for her to reach surau for "solat jenazah", we made few preparation, as cutting the "daun pandan".. as the jenazah arrive, they open up her face, then only I saw her face.. but, not alive.. she's dead..

Her mother hug me.. cry over my shoulders.. And, i could not stop the tears from my eyes.. I try to be strong... but, its too sad.. seriously sad.. I remember last year in march, i felt the same thing when my father pass away...

About her sickness, she had both kidney failure... her bp reach 200 plus.. maybe becoz of high bp burst the kidney.. not sure.. n theres a rumours that she is taking diet pill, thats the reason her kidney fails to operate.... dont know which is true... but the thing is, its time for her to go.. Its fate.. Already fixed by Allah since before she had born into this world, the date today will be her last day...

The thing that make me sad, is she just got engaged, and she will be getting marry next year... I am grateful at least she is happy during the last moment of her life....

the most shocking thing I heard today is that, her closed friend didnt know she was admitted to the hospital... I know since her first day admitted, n I keep wanted to write abt this in our facebook - group of Primary school alumni... but, I dont know, something holding me from doing that...

Dari Allah kita datang, Kepada Allah juga kita pergi...

Innalillahi Wa inna Ilaihi rajiun... Alfatihah buat Nurul Hafizah Bt Ibrahim, semoga roh nya di cucuri rahmat Allah dan ditempatkan di tempat org org yang beriman...

1 comment:

MizzHamzah said...

Innalillah......dan takziah. Can you email me the phone no of the family? Coz i've lost contact with this family from 1998. Please ya, just email me at khamisiah@gmail.com